COVID-19 Update: March 26, 2020

Today's technically the 27th now, but since it's, like, 12 am in the morning, I'm gonna write about how it was on the 26th.

So Taiwan had 17 more cases, 15 from overseas, 2 were cases inside of the country. My mom says that it adds up to 252 cases as of today.

So does anyone remember from my last post that I said there were 215 cases on the 24th? Here's a little reminder.

Not much has changed (at least, not dramatically) since the past few days. The numbers inch up little by little, and it's not something that I like. But it's better than having hundreds popping up, so yeah.

Oh, and I think I had written something about a man on the loose on the last post. Well, here's an update. The government caught him four days after he went missing. Turned out he was at an Internet café that was on the street that is mostly populated by cram schools.

I was lucky that I had stopped going to cram school entirely since I got wind of the virus in late January, but I'm still worried for my classmates, since in Taiwan roughly 80 percent of high schoolers go to cram school.

So that's the update today, and I should be updating once every two days. If I don't, it means I'm finally stopped procrastinating and is working on the stories that will be posted on this blog (yay!). Or it means that I'm being wrecked by permutations and combinations(but I'm guessing more permutations-wrecked than combinations-wrecked.)

Anyways, stay safe, and pray for the virus to vanish(preferably forever) and also for me not failing my math.

留言