Back To Taipei!!!

So the transfer test is finally over, and the results will officially be released on the fourth of August. I'm a bit nervous about it, but at the same time I am really hoping to get the one spot that was open.

I promised photos, so here are some pictures that I took on my train ride and also some from my dad's car when he drove me over to the high school hosting the exam:

On a completely different note, just three days ago was the tenth year of 1D!!! They put up this 10 YEARS OF 1D website, and it was really fun, albeit it making me a bit emotional. For those who haven't seen it yet, here's the link for it: https://www.10yearsof1d.com/

As you scroll down, you have to heart the memories you like, then it'll put together a playlist for you. (on Spotify or iTunes) Here's the one I got: 
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4nq5ftZqAQWxQyxaE3UvmN?si=Gff3AkEOQiOp347ftkRIMA
And its cover (There are five to choose from, this is just one of them):
There's also a surprise gift at the end, which I'm not going to spoil for the people who haven't visited it yet.

Guess what also happened during that very same day? T-Swizzle dropped her 8th album!! I haven't got the chance to listen to all of the songs yet (I was too busy listening to the old 1D songs), but I've heard a couple, and they give off a different vibe from her more recent albums. I think it resembles a bit of her earlier albums, though I still have to listen to her other songs from folklore first. (Oh, yeah, it's called folklore with a lowercase f; forgot to mention it)

July 23rd was overall a pretty rad day, and this past week has been epic. But before we wrap up, I want you to know that if I do make the transfer test, 1) I'll finally get a laptop, which means I can finally type on it rather than on my phone which is what I'm doing now, and 2) I will post a special article (in Chinese, of course) on preparing for the test since I myself, while I was preparing, did not find a lot of information nor people talking about it. A lot of people go to cram school for it, and I want to help the ones who aren't. I'll also provide what I hope to be in depth details and such.

See you all next time!! (Ok, tbh idk when that is, but yeah😊)

留言