Five Minutes Left

Five minutes left.

Give me a person to hold on to. One that I can trust, one that will not stab me when I am at my weakest.

Four minutes left.

Shower me with happy thoughts, hopeful thoughts, thoughts that keep me bright through the dark.

Three minutes left.

Send me love. It doesn't even need to be romantic if you don't like it. Send me an abundance of love that can warm my heart from within.

Two minutes left.

Write me a song, one that sings of laughter and tears, of harmony and betrayal, of gain and loss. Write me a song that echoes the soul.

One minute left.

Bless me with a plethora of life. Because life is meaningful, and life is the thing that keeps us away from her counterpart, death. Life gives us meaning, and makes us who we are.

What are we counting down for? How much time do we have left? No one knows the answer, except, perhaps, for fate herself.

What do we do when life gives us lemons?

We will squeeze it, yes. We will make lemonade. But we will also extract the seed of life that still survives. We will plant it again, and it will thrive off the nourishing land as it grows.

-

A/N:
Hey people! It's me again. I don't exactly know what I was writing. I wanted to write, but at the same time, I didn't know exactly what. So, this is the work that wrote itself. I just went along with the first line and wrote what was on my mind.

Plus, as an announcement, I will post a new update (which is not a random one like this one) after next Tuesday. Try and guess who'll it be about!

Bye, mellons!

留言