Postponed Update

Heya dudes! I'm back! So I understand that a couple weeks ago I had said that I'd post my experience on the transfer test and a new story if I had passed the test. So, obviously, I'm here cause I passed, but the thing is, I'm moving these couple days, and tomorrow I will hopefully update my masterlist of mythological drabbles.

As compensation for these empty days, I will tell you the character I'm writing about: Cassandra of Troy! I, as always, might change the plot from its original myths. Also, if there's someone out there who actually reads this, it'll be awesome if you comment down below what character you want me to write about.

Here's a photo that I want to share as a memoir from my last day here in Taipei for my following years in high school. (Not including trips and such):
Last but not least, here's to the day tomorrow when I leave. *clinks water bottle against yours as a kind of deep, uncertain feeling pulls against my heart*

留言