Super Duper Sorry Again For Not Uploading Again + Reality vs. Fantasy

Hey guys! Because of me moving, I don't have the time to upload Cassandra, even though it's my favorite yet and I want to divide it into a couple small parts.

Part of it was my procrastinating half, but half of it is me having an (surprise!) absolutely anxiety-inducing mock exam coming up right after school starts, and I also have some summer vaca homework that I just found out that I had to do today.

But this just sounds like me making excuses for myself, so today I'll include a piece of my mind of my take on reality versus fantasy.

-

Sometimes, you dream of fantasy. You wish for magic and long for myth. You live in search of the great tales of old and the epic voyages of the ancient warriors. You open wardrobes to expect to find a winter wonderland, close your eyes yearning to find a place to escape from the mundane reality.

But, also, sometimes, you forget that the heroes of legends are also bound to their own realities. They have their own rules to follow, the own laws to obey. And surprisingly enough, some chase after our own so-called "mundane" lives, yet you let slip of these drives that push them forward, only considering the puffs of smoke and blasts of fire along the way.

So yeah, maybe we can't find magic or save deteriorating worlds from total annihilation. What we can do, however, is faithfully play our part in this world, and then, one day, will we be the heroes of our own stories to tell.

-

Happy Monday, and Cindy out~

留言