Archery Class!!!

I'm getting archery classes from now every Wednesday! This means that I can finally write at least readable (I hope) archery scenes. So yeah, there's nothing new today.

(Isn't it so awesome? I'm gonna become Greenleaf Greenleaf!!)

Also, my laptop is getting a Windows 10 update(it was still on Vista), so I can't upload my stories for a couple of days.The Cry Of The Flowers will be posted as soon as possible, so I would really appreciate it if all of you lovelies take a look at it sometimes, and also if you would request in the comments section of the request page!!

Also, I'm also looking forward to finishing the Camilla part of Rift~

Cindy out~

Edit 2020/9/11: So apparently the archery classes weren't open yet (it starts next week), and my laptop is apparently too old for a Win 10 installation. However, I think that I might get a new laptop? If it happens, I'll post another post on that.

留言