Concerning "The Apple That Caught His Eye"

If you're a person who has somehow been following my updates, you might notice that The Apple That Caught His Eye has not been updated in forever. No, it's not because that I forgot to. I have already finished some of the next chapters, it's just that I haven't uploaded them(yet).

I had wanted to publish it as a normal book at first, but then now it just seems unlikely, since I like to post my stories here, so I'll update the story before tomorrow if I'm able to. However, I won't continue the rest that I haven't written right now nor for a long period of time, because I haven't seen the show for a while now, and I'm afraid I won't for a long time. I'll put it on hiatus for a year or two, and then when the time comes, we'll see what happens.

As for my other stories, I will continue them, so no worries. There's one that I hope to get out by this weekend, which will be called Icarus. Have a good day my good friends, and goodbye~

Cindy signing out for now~

留言