New Laptop!!

Heya my fellows!

Guess what?

I've got a new laptop!!

It's super awesome, and I want to show it to you guys:

It's pretty cool, and it's also super fast compared to my last one *squeals*

I'm gonna use it mainly for programming, since I want to learn C# this year, and also, it's what I'll use to update my stories on the blog~

I've fully planned out The Cry of the Flowers and Camilla, so they will be written down and published within the next couple of days, assuming that I don't procrastinate.

On an entirely different but really exciting note, I've started reading The Infernal Devices! I had read The Mortal Instruments a couple years back, but I didn't really get the chance to read TID, so here I am! I finished Clockwork Angel just yesterday, and I'm going to start Clockwork Prince as soon as I can once I'm done with homework. (Btw, I absolutely adore the covers~)

See ya!

Cindy out~

留言