WhY nO uPdAtEs?????

Why the hell are there no updates?!

It's already been a whole frickin' week already!

I'm sure that devoted supporters of this blog have a lot of questions, and I'm here to answer them.

1. Why didn't you update this week?
I had a lot of tests this week, plus, I also have to practice archery, which takes up nearly the whole of my Wednesday (after school hours, of course).

2. When will you update next (Drabbles)?
I don't know when exactly, but I am certain that it will not be today, nor will it be tomorrow. However, there is a chance I can get the next story out by Sunday.

3. Rift has been put on hold for quite a while, when will the next part come out? Will it be the next update?
I have already finished the next part of Rift (it will be called Camilla if you haven't been to the story's page before). All I have to do is update it, which I will do later tonight. Also, I've already started working on the chapter after that, but it's coming a bit slow at the moment.

Cindy out~

留言